• Manage and develop large and strategic accounts and accurately forecast business deals to be closed.
• Able to clearly articulate our solutions and their value to our customers and drive from concept to implementation.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
• Prepare world class proposals and present the solutions to prospects.
• Maintain weekly pipeline report for tracking all sales leads to the management.
• Work with the Sales Manager to build unique and innovative solutions for customers.
• Offer ideas to enhance our internal processes & leverage competitive advantages.
• Consistently meet and exceed revenue goals and expectations.
• Develop and deliver ideas/solutions to grow market share with new customers and within the existing customer base.
• Assists in strategy development.
• Participate in company’s marketing events.
Skills required to have for the role
• 8+ years working experience (minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling ERP/Software Solutions is required).
• Relevant professional certifications and accreditation are considered a plus.
• Major Application background (CRM, SAP, Oracle, SAP Business One) is preferable.
• Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office products.
• Must be customer centric focused.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (excellent command of English Language written and spoken).
What's on offer to you ?
• Competitive and market leading commission structure – uncapped commission plan allowing bonus’s to be earned from day 1.
• Clear progressive career opportunities.
• On-going intense training programs.
This is a long term position with a great scope for career progression on both personal and financial levels. If you’re up for a new challenge within a fast growing and ambitious company which will aid your career development, then please forward your CV via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning the title in the subject and our HR team will contact you to discuss this role further along with other ERP job opportunities in more detail !
The interview process is immediate so it is advised to apply ASAP